Thursday, October 16, 2014

Miss Kate

Hello.  Today, I decided to play and do the housework later tonight.  I always seem to get caught up and then I never get to my craft room.  It also helps that I cleaned off my craft table last night.

A couple of weeks ago, I took one of Miss Kate's Cuttables' titles and made a card out of it.  I purchased several more titles so I could make some more.  This was one of them.  I love candy apples in the fall.  Just so yummy. 

The title had three layers but I only made two.   I didn't think you will be able to see the middle layer, so I left it out.  When I duplicated the bottom layer and welded it into a card,  I did it backwards.  My card opens on the wrong side, but it will just have to stay that way.  I don't want to waste the paper.

I am going to enter it in the following challenges:
   Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
   Eureka Stamps - Shaped Cards
   Penny's Challenges - Anything Goes
   Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
   Crafting Station - Fall and/or Halloween
   Milk Coffee Challenge - Lots of Layers
   Pinspirational - Fall
   ABC Challenge - V is for Vibrant Colors

Have a great afternoon.


5 comments:

  1. What a sweet shaped card!!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very "sweet".... Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty,
    and good luck..

    Caz x PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete