Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Meljen's Designs

Hello.  It has been another busy and long week.  But I did find some time for my craft room today.

I thought I had missed Meljen's Designs' challenge this week, but when I went to the blog, it was still open.  So I picked a Halloween image and made a card using the sketch.  Isn't this little witch, the cutest thing?  Not scary at all.






I am going to use the card in the following challenges:
    Meljen's Designs - Sketch
    Brown Sugar Challenges - Buttons & Ribbons
    Marker Pop - Halloween
    Love To Create - Anything Goes
    Tuesday Throwdown - Halloween Colors
    Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
    Wednesday's Inspiration - Halloween

Have a great night.

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, such a cute witch! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Sarah!
    Thank you for joining us for our MarkerPOP Challenge!
    Hugs, Marie MarkerPOP DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww super cute! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable card! I just love these images! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    <3 Emily L. - DT

    ReplyDelete