Monday, August 25, 2014

Doggie

Hello.  This is probably the last one for the night.  I wanted to make something for the PINspirational challenge.  It was a cat or dog theme.  Who doesn't love cats and dogs.

I hate that some of the glue shows up on the picture, but it reminders me of a normal little doggie that is always dirty.  Any suggestions on his eyes?  What should I do?  My husband suggest making the eye on the black side white, but I don't think that would look right.  If you have any suggestions, please leave me a comment.

I am going to drop this off to a friend at work tomorrow.  She loves dalmatians. 

I am using it for the following challenges:
   PINspirational - Photo Inspired (Cat or Dog)
   Craft Spot by Kimberly - Bags & Boxes
   Penny's Challenges - Christmas, Children & Critters
   Wednesday's Inspirations - Anything Goes

Have a great night.


  

7 comments:

  1. What a fun gable box! I love the design and the way the box is the body of the dog. Fantastic!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite styles of boxes... and yours is adorable! What a sweet little puppy, sure to bring extra joy to the recipient. This is such a precious gable box! To answer your question, I personally would do the eyes as you did... this is how the puppy would actually look. :o) If you wanted the eye a bit more distinguished on the black side, you could add some sparkle to the eyes (like Star Dust Stickles, for example). But I think it's lovely as is. :o) Thank you for sharing your sweet creation with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - such a clever design.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute box! Love that sweet doggie! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! Who couldn't love a face like that?!?!?! Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet!!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete