Monday, August 4, 2014

Meljen's Designs

Hello again.  I posted my cards backwards.  I made this one first, but then forgot about it. 

It was the Weekend Mini Challenge over at Meljen's Designs' facebook page.  I don't get time to enter these often.  But I do like to try.  I started this while my In-Laws were here and then I forgot. 

I kept the card simple.  Adding some embossing on the back card and then my sentiment.  I also used some twine.

I am going to use it for the following challenges:
   Meljen's Designs facebook challenge
   Meljen's Designs - Cardstock only
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
   Scribble & Scraps - #24 Anything Goes
   A Gem of a Challenge - Embossing
   Word Art Wednesday - #143 Anything Goes

Have a great afternoon.


4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Sarah! Thanks SO MUCH for sharing in our challenge this week. I really do hope that you will stop by again soon. I enjoy your art and look forward to seeing more. Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Love the teal and yellow :) That little star is the cutest!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

    - Susan, Senior DT Member @ Meljen's Designs
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and so cute. Great sentiment too. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sweet, thank you for joining us at crafting from the heart, good luck
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete