Sunday, August 31, 2014

DeeDee Design

Hello.  I can't believe I haven't posted anything since Wednesday.  I have been working on a few things but I guess I haven't finished anything.

DeeDee's Design's Progressive Challenge ends tonight and I wanted to get a card done for it.  This is what I came up with.  The tree trunk is just a stripe of paper, then textured.  The branches came off of Silhouette Online.   I also used my cloud texture folder and put clouds on the background. It is hard to see them on there, but they are there.




I am going to use this card in the following challenges:
   DeeDee Designs - Progressive Challenge
   Crafty Sentiments - Animals
   JellyPark Friday - Pets/Animals
   Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes
   Brown Sugar Challenges - Anything Goes
   Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
   Sweet Stampin - Embossing
   Silhouette Challenges - Create a Shadow

I don't know if I will be back tonight or not.  If not, have a great evening.

  


4 comments:

  1. Super cute hun and thank you for playing along at Deedee's hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Embossing thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply sweet card! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete