Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Lori Whitlock

Hello.  I haven't felt like making any thing the last few days.  So I cleaned up my craft room so it would be ready when my creative juices started flowing.  Lori Whitlock's link party ended today and I really wanted to make some thing for it.  I saw her new step cards and I just had to make one.

I used the apple one since it was back to School them.  I added an image from Whimsie Doodles.  The red apples on the side are also paper from Lori Whitlock.  It didn't print as bold as I wanted but it matched the rest of the card perfectly.

The best part about all of the back to school themes is I get to use my apples.  My kitchen is accented in apples and I think this green apple background is one of my favorites.  I love the randomly placed red apples.

I lowered the girl and the apple so the red apple would show on the background. 

I am going to use this card in the following challenges:
   Lori Whitlock - Back To School
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
   As You Like It Challenges - Favorite Paper & Why
   Ave 613 Create - Anything Goes
   Marker Pop - Anything Goes
   Pile It On - Primary Colors (Red, Green & Blue)

Have a great evening.

2 comments:

  1. Oh super cute love the cute apple papers too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely stepper card and great for our challenge at 613 Avenue Create. Thanks for joining us there.
    Lorraine (613 Ave. C. DT)

    ReplyDelete