Saturday, August 23, 2014

Product Review

Hello.  I hope every one is having a great weekend.  It is hot and humid here, but that just means I need to stay inside.  More craft time.

I have never done a product review on here, but I thought I would drop a quick note about the Xacto Corner Rounder Punch.  A couple of weeks ago, I misplaced my corner rounder.  I looked all over the place for it.  I knew it would turn up so I didn't want to buy another one.  I finally picked up the Xacto one from Wal-Mart.  It was inexpensive and I thought it would work until I found my good one.

The Xacto punch is light weight and just cuts so well.  Even though, I found my good one, I find myself using the Xacto punch.  It just works really well.

That is it for now.  Have a great afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment