Monday, August 18, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown

Happy Monday.  I am determined to play some this week.  I have some house work to do but I want to get some things off of my craft list.  So this week, will be 'HAVE FUN' week.

I really wanted to make a card using the Tuesday Throwdown sketch.  I have a stack of images sitting here that I have printed and not used so I picked them up and went through them.  I came across this cute little girl.  She is from Whimsie Doodles.  I had three of them and I thought I would go ahead and make a couple of Christmas cards.

My sister is going to think I am crazy.  She was just complaining about how hot is was.  So I know she hasn't been thijnking of Christmas.

I added some glitter to the top of the hat. 

I am going to use this card in the following challenges:
   Tuesday Throwdown - Sketch #209
   Simon Says Monday - Anything Goes
   Brown Sugar Challenges - Anything Goes
   Sweet Stampin - Christmas In August
   Ave 613 Create - Anything Goes

Have a great afternoon and hopefully I will be back with some thing later.




6 comments:

  1. Very sweet card thank you for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling image!! I love those fun Christmas ribbons! Great take on the sketch! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty Christmas card Sarah, just perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable Christmas card! Love the sweet girl! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card, love the image and the ribbons. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin for our Christmas in August challenge and I hope to see you again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is one of my fave's to do over Christmas! Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete