Sunday, August 24, 2014

Meljen's Mini Challenge

Hello.  I hope every one had a great weekend. 

I haven't played a lot this weekend, but I did print out Meljen's Mini Weekend Challenge.  I love doing her challenges.  I don't always have time to do the mini challenges but I always try.

This week the image is a penguin.  Instead of making a winter card, I decided to make a birthday card.  I will use it during the winter months.  My niece will love him.

I used the sketch from Sugar Pea.  My background strips are not the right size but I had trouble getting every thing to fit.  I let the banner hang off the side.

I am going to use this card in the following challenges:
   Sugar Pea - Sketch SPDSS09
   Meljen Mini Challenge
   Meljen's - Hang Off
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
   Crafty Hazelnut's Pattern - Anything Goes

Have a great night.



2 comments:

  1. This a fabulously fun card, Sarah. Thanks so much for stopping by to share with us, and please join us again soon.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute!!! totally love how cheerful this is! And I'm sure your niece will love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Meljen’s challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky. I have a giveaway you need to check it out at 600 followers giveaway

    ReplyDelete