Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Meljen's Designs

Good Afternoon.  I have been busy this morning working on a project for my freezer door.  I will post it in a little while.

I almost missed the As You Like It challenge.  I love this challenge because it is always some kind of favorite.  This week, it is your 2 favorite embellishments.  Mine would have to be ribbon and gems.  I love using the gems on the Meljen's Designs because she usually has doodles and gems work perfectly as an accent.

This little cowgirl reminds me of a friend who rides in a rodeo.  I know she doesn't ride a stick horse, but it still reminded me of her.  I colored the shirt black/gray because she always wears black in the shows. I made an extra one for my niece.

The rest is blue because you can't have a cowgirl without denim.  Plus next to pink, blue is one of my favorite colors to use.

I am going to use this in the following challenges:
   As You Like It - 2 Favorite Embellishments
   MilkCoffee Challenges - Stripes
   Sketch Saturday - Sketch #324
   Clear It Out - Favorite Color
   Sweet Stampin - Cowboys and/or Cowgirls
   Ave 613 Create - Anything Goes
   Crafting When You Can - Oodles of Doodling

I will be back in a little while with my other project.


   
   
  

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love it what you did with the gems, it's a nice touch. Also love the colours of the paper and the image. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card Sarah, great image. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...awesome job here...hope you stop by again and play <((><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee, hee - love it! What a cute card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, we hope you will pop back tomorrow to see the new challenge! Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Sarah, love the blue papers.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image!! Love the different pattern papers used as well! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge, best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete