Monday, August 25, 2014

Butterflies

Hello.  Happy Monday.  I hope every one has a great start to the work week.  This is my last week off.  School starts back next Tuesday. 

I made these  cards yesterday and I forgot to post them.  I love butterflies so when this showed up under new designs at Silhouette Online a couple of weeks ago, I just had to have it.  There are several designs similar to this and I have bought several so you will be seeing this layout again.

The butterflies were not suppose to be made 3D but I thought it added to the card.  I took my R22 copic marker and using the chisel end to make streaks.  Then I added pearls to the middles.

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Glitter N Sparkle - Butterflies
   Paper Take Weekly - To Die For
   Ave 613 Create - Anything Goes #86
   Scribble & Scrap - Anything Goes
   Creatalicious - Up to the Sky

Have a great day and I will be back later.



4 comments:

  1. Love the design and how you have used the chisel end of your Copic pens. The result is stunning. Thank you for joining us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty & those butterflies are gorgeous!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ 613 Avenue Create & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Glitter N Sparkle with this weeks theme being BUTTERFLYS - really gorgeous cute card - love the colour choice x
    Debby DT at Glitter N Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely Card, simple yet elegant. Thank-you for joining us this week at Glitter N Sparkle. Good luck and all the best.

    Sammi (Angelicbadgirl)
    DT Glitternsparkle

    ReplyDelete