Monday, August 4, 2014

Happy Monday

Happy Happy Monday.  I hope everyone is having a great start to the work week.  I only have a few short weeks and school will start back and that means going back to work.  I will miss the days at home but it will be nice to go back.

The county fair ended this weekend.  It is a big deal around here.  Lots of 4Hers and just walking around and visiting with friends.  The daugher of a close friend is just getting into the fair and she had a great year, so I thought I would make her a treat box.  She only does chickens right now so she is getting this cute chicken box from Silhouette Online.





I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Clear It Out - Yellows
   Craft Spot by Kimberly - For The Little Girls
   Creatlicious - Monochromatic

Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling treat box for your friend's daughter! I've seen this box and I just love it... she certainly will, too! :o) Thank you for sharing your adorable creation with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FUN treat box! I'm sure that is going to be loved! Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Sarah this is soooo cute and what a nice gesture!!! Our county fair is this weekend in our town!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Creatalicious!! Hope to see you next challenge:))
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete