Friday, August 22, 2014

Cut It Up

Hello on this wonderful Friday.  Today is the day for the new Cut It Up challenge.  The theme is Grandparent's Day.  It was picked as a remainder and it worked for me.  I will have my cards finished.  Now to just remember to mail them. When is Grandparent's Day?  It is September 7th.

As you can tell I did two cards.  Both sets of my Grandparents are dead and so are my husband's.  But my son has some great Grandparents and that is what the cards are for.  I even made a card for his adopted Grandmother.

I made the patriotic one for my husband's parents.   My father-in-law is retired military and I thought this little puppy was so cute.  I am sure both of them will love this card.  The little girl will go to my parents and my son's adopted Grandmother (it is my sister-in-law's mother).

I saw this little girl on another challenge and I fell in love with her.  I went and brought her just as soon as I saw here.  She is from Digital Delights.  You will be seeing her again.  Actually the dog is also from Digital Delights.

I forgot to mention the sponsor this week.  There are two.  As Cute As A Button and Die-Versions.  Two great prizes so make sure you go over and enter the challenge.

I hope to see you over at Cut It Up.    Have a great weekend.




3 comments: