Saturday, August 2, 2014

Cute Little Elephant

Hello again.  Well I guess it is actually a new day.  The house got quiet.  Everyone went to bed so I decided to make a card.

I found this little elephant over at Lee H Illustrations.  I just love elephants so I just had to buy him.  I have seen numerous cute little pink elephants but I always do mine gray.  Do you think this little elephant is getting in shade from the flower?  Probably not, but that is what I thought of when I saw him.

I think I am going to take the bow off of the twine.  It looks too droopy for me.







I am going to use him in the following challenges:
   Cupcake Inspiration - #271 Ribbon
   Craft Your Passion - Flower Power
   Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
   City Crafter - Animals
   Fan-tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
   In The Pink - Animals
   OWH - Sketch #232

Have a great night.


6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. This elephant image is just darling! I like that you colored him gray and used lots of pinks around him! Darling card! So glad you joined Cupcake Inspirations for our Ribbon Challenge!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww so cute! Love all the pink! Thanks for joining us at In The Pink

    Stacey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Thank you for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darn cute!! Thanks for playing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing this with us at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS

    ReplyDelete