Sunday, August 3, 2014

Christmas in July

Hello.  My In-Laws are still visiting so my crafting time and been a little here and a little there.   I have three cards started.  I did get one card made for Christmas in July, but I printed out four images, so I need to finish the rest of them. 

I used Whimsie Doodles for this card.  I have so many of their Christmas images and I love using them.  This is Stocking Goodies.  This little girl is so adorable in her pjs. 

I used the sketch from Digi Sketch Challenges.  It was a quick and easy sketch and those are the best kind.  I don't have all of my Christmas paper out yet so I just looked through my scraps.  Each card will probably have different paper.

I am going to use this card for the following challenges:
   Craftin Desert Divas - Christmas in July
   Digi Sketch Challenges - Sketch
   Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes
   Creative Card Crew - Christmas
   Curtain Call - Anything Goes
   Crafty Calendar Challenges - Anything Goes

I hopefully will be back later with something else.

7 comments:

  1. Aww, she is just precious! Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious image :) Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is too sweet! I love your sweet image, so cute!!

    Thank you for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, lovely traditional colours and cute image!

    Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. That image is too cute.
    Thanks for getting festive and playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling holiday card Sarah. Love the sweet image. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete